Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Google Map Problem Fixed

Three days ago I noticed the markers on almost all the Google Maps on my website had dissappeared. Google had recently changed their map API to version 2 and I upgraded as needed. I recall added a new feature that was supposed to add some new functionality to the maps. I don't recall the feature working as it was supposed to but figured they would eventually get it worked out. It seems they must have dropped the feature and this is why the map markers dissappeared. Anyway, I removed the feature and the map markers are back and the maps themselves seem to be working faster than ever.Map of Big Bend Community CollegeWell I am on the topic of maps, I plan on upgrading the map setup soon. I have more map data than the maps are currently showing. For example, if you go to the Moses Lake Map page and scroll the map up to where Big Bend Community College is located, you'll see that I have almost completely mapped out the entire college. This information needs to appear on the Big Bend Community College page. Can't say how long it will take to get this done, since I still have the Quincy to Krupp-Marlin photos and info to finish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

changle 03
These special Cheap Trainers Online design to prevent excessive eversion of the foot due to damage caused to the inside edge of the foot to provide good support force and durability. Provide motion control Asics Running Shoes, usually hard, it can reduce or control excessive varus foot to prevent ankle injuries, this is usually the weight of running shoes running shoes than the other heavy. General structure, the inner force uniform columns, to control foot pronation, laminated soles provide durability; more wear-resistant outer layer of rubberon. Of course,Tory Burch Boots will give you another feelings.