Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Thanks pair Networks!

A little over a month ago I asked pair Networks if they would consider my
website for their Customer Site of the Week. With pair hosting almost 200,000 websites I really considered it a futile effort but figured it couldn't hurt to at least ask. Imagine my surprise when I first checked my weblogs last night and noticed traffic coming from pair. I can't thank pair enough for choosing my site. I will be sharing a page with sites like Roadside America and Tom's Hardware Guide. What a great opportunity to let more people realize that Washington State isn't just a dull gray rainy place with bad traffic. Sorry Westside, but the traffic and rain over there is just too much sometimes.

I would like to say a quick word about hosting. The reason I choose pair Networks for hosting and not a local web hosting company is because they offered the size, capacity and price that I needed in order to build my particular website. If you want to build a website, you should always consider a local company if possible. Most local web hosts can be found on my website. If your a local host and aren't listed on the website, let me know and i'll add your companies website right away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

changle 02
Don't you want to let your long hair float up and you even want to protect your long hair healthy,but you don't know how to do.Don't worry!Let’s talk about hair care.I think it is going around at this point that the environment,coloring,and heat treating can all harm hair.But it’s the last detail that I want to focus on, maybe all damages from heat straightening.One of the latest hair trends is the heat protection sprays,with many flat styler companies,Ghd Hair Australia is a perfect selection.What is more,like Nike Australia inventing their own fashional style and design feature.In addition,Supra Skytop Shoes are also used by overpronators who tends to roll their feet during the running gait,which may weaken foot and ankle muscles and a waste of energy with every foot strike if the incorrect shoes are worn.