Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Site of the Week

Today I added the site of the week section to the website. It actually begins tomorrow on September 1st, but I wanted a day to make sure all the bugs were worked out. I picked North Valley Hospital to be the first 'site of the week' because they were nice enough to add a link to my site without any request from myself and I really appreciate that. Especially from a prestigious place like a hospital.

I already have quite a few websites that are lined up for the 'site of the week' spot, so it might be awhile before any new sites that link to me get a chance. So if you want to show off your new or established site, be sure to add that link soon.

On a side note, adding sites to the North Central Washington Portal website directory is, as it always has been, absolutely free. You also don't have to link back to the website to be added to the directory, it just has to be a website based out of North Central Washington.

If anyone has any opinions on the “random photo” feature I added to the website, please post your comments here as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

changle 02
Don't you want to let your long hair float up and you even want to protect your long hair healthy,but you don't know how to do.Don't worry!Let’s talk about hair care.I think it is going around at this point that the environment,coloring,and heat treating can all harm hair.But it’s the last detail that I want to focus on, maybe all damages from heat straightening.One of the latest hair trends is the heat protection sprays,with many flat styler companies,Ghd Hair Australia is a perfect selection.What is more,like Nike Australia inventing their own fashional style and design feature.In addition,Supra Skytop Shoes are also used by overpronators who tends to roll their feet during the running gait,which may weaken foot and ankle muscles and a waste of energy with every foot strike if the incorrect shoes are worn.